Below please find details for the construction of our North America standard use power cord wires. The most common style used is SJT. We currently offer SJT wire in 10AWG through 18AWG and have thicker wires available in our heavy duty section. We are constantly developing new wires with thicker gauges like our new 2AWG SOOW wire and different materials so if you don't see what you are looking for here, please contact us.
- Rated Temperature: 60°C or 105°C
- Voltage Ratings: 300 Volt
- Passes -40°C Cold bend test and water resistant
- Passes UL VW-1 vertical flame test:
- Passes CSA Cold bend test
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper
- Jacket: Color coded VC or NBR / PVC
- Insulation: PVC or NBR / PVC
- SVT /SJT: For vacuum cleaners, portable hand tools, washing machines, polishers, sanders, vibrators, lighting fixtures, dish washers, medical equipment and office machine.
- SJTW: weather resistant and Outdoor-user
- SJOW, SJTOW: Oil and weather resistant / outdoor use
- SJO, SJTO: Oil resistant