Signal & Power Delivery Systems, Inc. (SPDS)
The World's Premier Power Cord Manufacturer
Why does SPDS have the best prices, quality and lead times for Power Cords?
- SPDS offers the finest of American engineering, quality and service combined with the best of Far East pricing and manufacturing capacity.
- We actually manufacture the connectors and extrude the wires in-house which produce the best pricing, quality, lead times and variety of AC cords and plug adapters available anywhere.
- The factory quality management system is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified and the facility is UL and ASTA registered. All products are RoHS and REACH compliant.
- We offer the widest selection available for OEM power cords, custom power supply cords and International AC cords. SPDS serves the high volume OEM marketplace on a direct basis and offer over 1,500 standard power cords and quick-turn custom cords through our USA Master Distributor www.stayonline.com.
- 24 hour turnaround for custom power cord quotes and drawings.
Signal and Power Delivery Systems, Inc. (SPDS)/Yung Li has received official UL approval for EVE and EVJE power cord wire under UL file# E359740. - Read More
What's the difference between North American & European Cord sets?- Read More
Day to day uses of power supply cords. - Read More
AC Power Cords and Plug Adapter Products
Standard and custom AC cords, NEMA power cords, IEC power cords, UL power supply cords, International power cords, Hospital Grade power cords (Hospital Cords), electrical cord or AC power cords, European power cord (European Cords) and plug adapter products (plug adapters). Simply identify your power cord plug, receptacle and cord (wire) using the options to the left and let us know what you need. Power cords can be fully customized with a switch, standard or custom strain relief, terminal, labels and any special preparation.
Power cord, power cable, mains cable, mains power lead, line cord, portable cord and flexible line cord are all ways to describe the cable connecting any device to the main power supply usually through a normal wall socket.
To learn how Signal and Power Delivery Systems, Inc. can help you solve your power cords and plug adapters requirements, contact SPDS today at (888) 788-4884 or (408) 871-7928.